Where can I study
There is no secret formula for choosing a college. It pretty much comes down to choosing the one that suits you best and offers the course that you want to study.
Start off by deciding on the type of college at which you want to study. Do you want to attend classes on a campus? Or would you rather study from home?
Study from home?
Yes, you can! There are a number of colleges all over South Africa that offer distance learning courses. Distance learning simply means that you study from home, on your own time, and at your own pace.
As a distance learning student:
- You don’t have to live in close proximity to the college.
- You will save money on travelling and study costs (distance learning is more affordable).
- You will be able to study full-time or part-time, without having to quit or take time off work.
- You’ll receive all your study material through the post or via courier.
- You can study without a Matric certificate.
Want to find out more about distance learning colleges and the courses they offer? Click on the button below.
If you are considering studying full-time at a college campus, then you should research the colleges in your area. Look for a college that is situated not too far from your home. You don’t necessarily want to spend a fortune on travelling costs.